Saturday, February 25, 2012

Paintshop - Update 4

All the trims and pieces are now painted. Yippie!! 

M5 colour coordinated bumper & door moldings + handles
Folding side mirrors and petrol tank cover
M5 front and rear bumpers

I'm also happy about the chrome on windows have been painted black. Have to be careful as there is not much "rough surface" for the black paint to catch onto the chrome. Well, if it starts to peal, then the next option is to wrap them
Yesterday - Chrome window liners
Today - Flat black window liners
Love how the red, black and beige interior looks in this pic... 


If you have been keeping count (I have!!), today was Day-10, the day I collected the complete car. However,  I'll have to wait a couple of days for the paintshop to piece back the whole jigsaw of what is to hopefully end up as .... my car.


No comments:

Post a Comment