Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do you blow 10 days while you wait for your ride?

Well, the car is now at the painters - to fix the new body kit and get a new colour painted. The shop is in Sunway. It is a bit more expensive than your normal painters but I've seen the quality of their work and also some of the cars they've painted and I must say I am more comfortable leaving it in their hand. Hopefully they remember all my instructions and the finish of their work is exactly what I have in my mind.

It will take about 10 days to complete.... so, how do you blow 10 days while you wait for your ride?

1) You start thinking what kind of shoes do you put on her when you get her back? Thank you, Google Image!
2) You go online, search and download the E39 Owner's manual and try to get to know your baby a lil' more intimately (Click Here)


Arrgghhh... this is going to be 10 really loonnnggggg.... ass days...

No comments:

Post a Comment