Friday, March 2, 2012

Butt Ugly to Nice Ass

The original rear taillights that came with my car really looks Butt Ugly after it came out from the painter. There was no contrast and everything look blend with the yellow signal lights and the red of the body.

If you read my last post, (click here), I manage to negotiate an even trade for a pair of different light with my original rims with 2006 tyres! The taillights are actually also from the pre-facelift version but looks quite close to the facelift version. They are original Hella lamps and in very good condition!! I don't know exactly what version they are but apparently from what I read, those are the year 2000 and below M5 tail lamps.

The swap is pretty straight forward. It's just plug and play and no need for a conversion harness.
Before
Now

What ever they are, at least it doesn't look like this anymore.... Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment