Saturday, March 31, 2012

Interior Detailing Part 1

Was planning to give my car to the Sifu of Malaysian Car Detailing - KC to detail my interior. However, KC advised me to take up the challenge of doing it myself. He spent a good hour+ teaching me the fundamentals and the tools.

So I woke up this morning and started. With OPC (Optimum Power Clean) mixed with water at a ratio of 1:3 and a few brushes and old microfibers in the other, I went to work. 

I found that working on the door cards, trims, dashboards and plastic pieces was much easier than doing the carpet and leather. So I went to work on them first. 

Anyways... here are some pics from today.


Before
After


Before
After

Before
After

Before
After

Before

After

Before
After

Will probably work on the carpet next and once I am more "experienced", will work on the leather last - that would be the real reward if I pull this off! For now, I'm happy with the results so far... and KC was right, it's the best way to know more about your car. : )

To see more of KCs superb work, click here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment